1) To imbibe the ten core elements and ten values as specified in the B.Ed. Curriculum.
2) To develop a feeling of accountability as a teacher towards the profession.
3) To develop higher order thinking skills in order to overcome the challenges of the twenty-first century.
4) To create amongst the student teachers, awareness about the changing needs of the contemporary world.
5) To enable the student teachers to develop technically sound teaching strategies.
6) To ensure the sharing and optimum use of all available resources.
7) To involve the student-teachers in selfless community service.
8) To acquaint the student-teachers with globally changing trends for being a global citizen.